Re: Please accept my apologies

Message posted by X51 on January 28, 2012 at 20:54:55 PST:

I would be interesting if there was someway to do a survey to find out if somehow members on this site could indicate what was the main thing that brought them to this site ?

I myself did not get really interested in Area 51 until about 3 to 5 years ago... Well after the Bob Lazar days.

I can imagine back in the 1990s to 2000 years would had been really fasenating....just trying to follow what was being said at the time...when Bob Lazar and UFOs would had been more of a major topic of interest. I find it fasenating Now and many on here are well past having any belief in such stuff...

I just find the story VERY interesting even if there is no truth to it...

What I still can not understand is that Bob Lazar made claims about element 115 in the late 1980s/early 90s and the element didn't even exist then as far as science facts that were surposively the norm back then.. BUT Now it does exist..

The problem is most people are not scientists and most of us wouldn't understand one way or the other what we are told to prove or disprove some of these facts..
I recken only a VERY small % of people on this planet would have any real understanding of such issues.

What I will say is the older I get the more I know things get covered up or distorted... and it is still very hard to try and determine what may or may not be truth in life..

Some of the facts seem to make some sort of sense...
but no doubt there lacks any real evidence... that such things really did happen...No Photos, video...

Its something we would love to know the full facts if their was real truth to it...but sometimes it may be good to always keep guessing or imagining...
Maybe sometimes, somethings are best to be kept out of reach...It keeps ones mind always wondering what may be...rather than knowing what is true fact!...

Although It would be good to have a similar mystery occur in our time today...as it keeps ones mind focused and occupied...

When I first read about Lazar my mind was full of wanting to know more and more...but since having come to no real conclusion... it has become back down to normal everyday reality..with nothing to really stimulate it in the same sort of way...
I will have to say those early months studying these sort of things did greatly stimulate ones imagination...and it was a good experience at the time.

In Reply to: Re: Please accept my apologies posted by Chris H. on January 28, 2012 at 19:16:00 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]