Re: *** Re: S4 GREAT PHOTO!!!

Message posted by Chris H. on January 22, 2012 at 16:25:28 PST:

There are some questions in there that would be difficult to verify. I personally have never seen any photos that any of the four protestors claimed to have taken while inside the NTS. You probably answered yout own question pertaining to the security. While it was before all the UFO hype surrounding Area 51, the USAF still had highly classified programs operating from that facility. Was the security probably not as extensive as it is today? Sure, I'd agree with that. But I think that is more or less due to the fact that Area 51 wouldn't become a household name for another 6 or 7 years. I think the percentage of people that care about high-tech, cutting edge aviation technology is dwarfed by those that are interested in the UFO side of things. It's my understanding they carried very little food, but had sufficient amounts of water for the 5 day trip. I believe they camped at Yucca Flat. They were there to prevent a nuclear test, not check up on the black projects of the US government. And even if the windows on the bus were blacked out, I don't think it would be difficult to figure out where you were going based on the direction the bus was traveling and the otherwise relative desolation out there. It's pretty sparse.

In Reply to: *** Re: S4 GREAT PHOTO!!! posted by Bg on January 22, 2012 at 10:11:55 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]