Re: Aurora Spy Plane

Message posted by themadgenius on January 16, 2012 at 19:19:43 PST:

What do you think about the sighting and drawing done off the Swiss Moutain Bat sighting in 1999. I will say that technology never goes backward nor does it stop its forward pursuit. To say that the technology has not matured just doesnt sound true. I truly believe that a hypersonic airframe and testbed did exist, though, for reasons of national security and technology suppression the US govt has decided not to release the technology.

It has been 20 years since the reveal of F-117 and
B-2 programs. Since than there really hasn't been any major releases of new airframes like the attention that was paid to the B-2 and F-117. We have been fed the polecat, F-22, and UAV programs. To say that, that is where all the money went is non-sense. There is enough money over the years to hid a hypersonic program. The US govt is also notrious for double-grinding on technology and wasting our money.

I will definitely check out these papers. I respect your opinion immensely. I just dont like all the carrot holding in front of the face. People that have actual evidence should release it or do something like a rendering of what they saw, if they are credible people.

In Reply to: Re: Aurora Spy Plane posted by Peter Merlin on January 16, 2012 at 18:25:48 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]