Re: Aurora Spy Plane

Message posted by greatguess on January 16, 2012 at 11:56:09 PST:

the two skyquakes i experienced happened while i was at work at edwards. i documented both and then lost the file... duh. they both happened while we were in a staff meeting in a building right in the middle of the base office area in a conference room of a one story building right next to an outside door. both skyquakes both happened the same day of the week (i believe it was a wednesday at about 1320 hrs each time on two consecutive weeks - they happened in either 1991 or 1992. we all thought it was an earthquake at first but the "sound" and "vibration" (tearing sound) was coming through the ceiling of the one story building. we immediately ran outside and didn't see anything in the sky in the way of contrails or aircraft. given our jobs we were in very good contact with those at the base who would have known if the event had been caused by one of "ours" - the answer we got was a resounding "no". everyone on the base felt and/or heard it but the official response of the base to public questions was that it never happened. when i pursued that line of S i was told that it never happened and to just drop it. quite odd to say the least.

In Reply to: Re: Aurora Spy Plane posted by Peter Merlin on January 16, 2012 at 10:50:42 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]