Re: Camera on Tikaboo- Here is the REAL TECH INFO...

Message posted by 9thLife on November 05, 2011 at 0:15:49 PST:

Granted. What follows is OT, maybe. The doctor mentions “one of our data servers“ which piqued my curiosity so off to the search engine at DLR and Google. There have been some interesting posters with fascinating information and viewpoints the doctor being one. Searching through his posts from 2001 to now I found for example the ABL, RCS, radar, GPS and more. Really interesting but mostly over my head. The point being we are all very curious if not a little obsessed with Area 51 and the technologies they’re developing which is why I like to (need to) stealth camp with my radios and other listening devices waiting to catch scanner noise or a picture of something unusual. Being slightly paranoid I’m aware of the interest the government has in tracking us with all sorts of sensors, UAVs and cameras. Tikaboo being the latest. The doctors explanation and description of the communication system is informative along with his e-mail link which seems unusual for someone with military affiliation to openly post. So the anarchist in me says bring the spray paint, balloons, kites, masks and transmitter jammers but the other me just wants to sit, watch and listen. My ears are always on.

In Reply to: Re: Camera on Tikaboo- Here is the REAL TECH INFO... posted by RickB on November 04, 2011 at 18:58:46 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]