Re: Navy WHO?

Message posted by Andre' M. Dall'au on November 24, 2000 at 07:48:29 EST:

I'm not really a squid, I just borrowed the hat. Seriously, I work with NavSpecWar and the UDT/SEAL Museum. I do have all the respect in the world for the Jarheads that do the dirty work. I don't mind raggin' on them a bit, but I do stay away from the icons (Chesty, Iwo, and Khe Sahn) because certain things deserve full respect. I was lucky enough to be invited to a graduation at Paris Island MCRD and to say that listening to the Marine Band play the hymn while trooping the line didn't send a chill down my spine is an understatement. Say thanks to who ever is reading this to you.

Looks like Gore will not only not accept the military vote, but will not concede at all. He makes Al Haig look unambitious.

EG$G is one of those companies that is a power unto itself. To try to specify all the roots and branches is more than purposely difficult. Just like Bechtel it is America's nation builder. To see how much federal money that these companies actually get would be scary.

Thanks for the insight to the behind the fence. Semper Fi buddy.

Andre'

In Reply to: Navy WHO? posted by spooky_devildawg on November 22, 2000 at 22:23:13 EST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]