Re: Stealth Black Hawk model by Dragon Model Products

Message posted by Gregos on May 27, 2011 at 10:22:33 PST:

Strike while the iron is hot. It's already old news here in the USA with the Casey Anthony murder trial...

But I find it hard to believe they put out a 1:144 scale model of a Blackhawk"??? That's so puny! I use to put aircraft models together when I was a teenager. My personal favorite was 1:32 scale. although, my best was a 1:48 scale Space Shuttle "Columbia" STS-3. With external tank & solid rocket boosters! I used two kits combined because the Orbiter on the ET and SRB kit was less detailed than a rival's kit. I can't remember which companies produced them, 20 years will do that to you! Ha ha ha...

I'm a hugh Project Apollo fan. I have COA autographed photos of 11 of the 12 "Moonwalkers." I have them displayed in my house. I want to do a 1:48 scale model of the Saturn V to put next to the photos. This looks like a good kit but it is $500 bucks. I hope the broad comes with that price "giggity!!!"

Attached link: Sheri's Hot Rockets

In Reply to: Stealth Black Hawk model by Dragon Model Products posted by RickB on May 27, 2011 at 9:06:01 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]