Re: New imagery at the Lockheed Martin Yucca Lake facility

Message posted by wheresjanet on April 27, 2011 at 22:03:28 PST:

Yes. I have a few comments.. You know those "UAV control centers" They look like hardened shipment containers or "pods". There is a very similar site to the Yucca Airfield. Its a CIA predator base.. located at ( 27.854452° 65.168684° ) if you have the historical imagery tool on GE go back to 2004. You will see Drones right out there on the ramp. Anyway back to Yucca. So i believe the main hangar in the middle is used for a predator like aircraft. Then the two side structures connect to each side of the main hangar are housing those "UAV control centers". Same size and everything. I just think that NNSS and or the CIA want to keep that under "wraps" so thats why they decided to house those "control centers".

Also has anybody noticed that the Yucca airstrip complex is really kept out of any public records or there mission is possibly Classified. Also we all know that the CIA has a presents at NNSS.. Look at the Desert rock airport... ;)

When i was on the Test Site we were driving past the Hydrocarbon landfill on Mercury HWY.. Right across from the lakebed right next to the paved runway at Yucca. But what i noticed is that there are way to many small and medium sized hills to get a clear view of anything out there. Plus its a distance away from Mercury HWY.

Its almost like NNSS is creating something similar to there neighbor. Not quite on the same scale. But its something. It still has more work to be done. More things will be added on to Yucca. But WE will just have to wait and see..

Thats my opinion...
If anyone has any further questions or would like to know if i have anymore thoughts about the place.. Please feel free to ask.

In Reply to: New imagery at the Lockheed Martin Yucca Lake facility posted by Robert on April 27, 2011 at 20:47:39 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]