Re: Some extra airspace was needed last night

Message posted by Joerg (Webmaster) on March 10, 2011 at 8:32:55 PST:

I will try to ignore your attitude and focus on addressing the point of your post.

Gimbal is right, if there had been no mention of the airspace restriction at the precise time time I watched the test I would have never mentioned it. We see tests involving the radar sites here in Rachel at least once a week, often on several days. I have made references to my observations during these tests in the past if they fit into the context of a current thread in the forum. There is no point in posting every test I monitor, since most of the time I have no way of knowing what is fying, what is beign tested etc. Most of the stuff is quite mundane. For all I know, what I saw could have been a B-2 with some new gear being tested. The B-2, when flying slow, is very quiet, and the jet engine noise would fit.

Bottom line, what I saw and reported here really is not very spectacular at all in itself. The reason I posted it is because it ties into the original post, and it is rare enough that we get to connect two pieces of the puzzle.

In Reply to: Re: Some extra airspace was needed last night posted by Roadeye on March 10, 2011 at 4:28:28 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]