Re: Some extra airspace was needed last night

Message posted by Roadeye on March 10, 2011 at 4:28:28 PST:

Interesting?
I'll say it's interesting.
And I write this with no disrespect to Paul or Joerg.
What I am going to be watching with "interest" here is how these posts are going to be treated by the members of this board, in comparison to how other posts or references to other sightings around the world have been treated here in the past.
"A Very Large And Very Quiet Aircraft.
I did not hear him at all until he was past me. And even then he was quiet. Either he was higher (and larger) than I thought, or VERY quiet. The test did not start until the moon went down, so I have only the wing tip lights to go on."
FANTASTIC!
I have been waiting for years (really) to read something like this here...from one of your regular posters (Joerg no less), instead of someone just dropping by with an innocent "what could this be?" question.
Are there going to be cries of: "bulls#$t!", "show us some concrete proof and not just heresay!", or my personal favorite..."maybe you'd like to post this on some other site that discusses this kind of thing."
Are these kinds of comments going to follow these posts?
I think not.
And quite frankly, I've always thought not, and said so many times.
Now, don't get me wrong here...I am in no way suggesting that these posts have been made up or did not happen...quite frankly I believe every word.
But will the rest of you?
And what does it say about this place if you do?
There are plenty of people here with some impressive government credentials.
Some appear to be retired...and some are still at work.
Why are they here?
Has anyone thought to ask?
Could it be that they are here to make sure that no "sensitive post or interesting question" gets any respect or sparks real interest among the rest of the members here?
This kind of thing has happened before and continues to happen courtesy of the American military or intelligence communities.
And when you consider the credibility this site has on the internet when it comes to all things "top secret" that take to the air...why not place a few "debunkers" here?
It makes perfect sense.
So, let's see what happens this time.
Are these very interesting posts going to be ridiculed and ignored?
Or will they be accepted and highly praised.
If they are...could that be seen as the government throwing some very hungry dogs a little bone to chew on?
Quite possible considering that this is the first bunch of posts I've seen here in a long while that point to some kind of "concrete" activity outside of building construction at Groom Lake.
Just my two cents...and a little food for thought.
Roadeye

In Reply to: Re: Some extra airspace was needed last night posted by Joerg (Webmaster) on March 09, 2011 at 21:45:26 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]