Re: New generation of unmanned spy planes being tested

Message posted by wheresjanet on January 14, 2011 at 14:15:24 PST:

HAHA. i know. apparently this guy or women has forgotten the need to stay 20 steps ahead. He has forgotten such places as Area 51 keep free men free. I support every single thing that our Air force and other agencies such as the CIA do to keep our country safe and secure. "seedusol" sounds like the type of person who if i met in person i probably would end up in jail afterwards. Because he just makes me so frustrated. People like "seedusol" are the type of people who don't look in to the details of why we have such programs. Even if we sat down at a table just you and i seedusol and gave you a 45 page classified document of a ongoing project at Groom you wouldn't even be able to understand it. Not because its to complex. Just because you have that "hippie" mindset. More like the "anti american" mindset. That personally is horrifying. If you don't like it leave it. Because trust me we don't need your type around here in the U.S.

By the way i am not going to spend all my time writing to you seedusol. I am just not. Because what i am telling you probably is going to go in one ear and out the other.

In Reply to: Re: New generation of unmanned spy planes being tested posted by Andre' M. Dall'au on January 14, 2011 at 12:17:39 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]