Vid of Nellis Commander talking about Groom.

Message posted by TheSkunkWorks on December 13, 2010 at 16:29:46 PST:

I came across this on one of my many forays lookin into Groom and such, maybe some of you have seen this and im just behind... Anyway It says commander of A51 but i doubt that, I could believe he is commander at Nellis, or I should say he was, but anyway interesting vid. Of course at the end the guy asks him and starts bringing up S4 and all that Bull$$&&, which, I hope all of you know by now as me being an avid poster on this forum, I do not believe Groom is used for alien storage crap. Do I think Aliens exist? Yes. Somewhere in this vast universe something or someone is most likely out there. Is that what A51 is used for? NO. it is a TOP SECRET FLIGHT TEST FACILITY. Which, to me, is even more interesting what we humans can come up with technologically speaking that is so incredible. Wanted to clear that up. So anyway it is interesting to watch the video, the commander keeps his cool and watch his face when the guy mentions S4, he almost smirks as if to say "o lord here we go" lol.

Attached link: http://www.ufodigest.com/video/area-51-base-commander-keeps-his-cool-rare-1998-interview-video

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]