Re: Are there really ** OTHER LIFEFORMS ** on Earth?

Message posted by Andre' M. Dall'au on November 22, 2000 at 07:24:36 EST:

Letmesee, the brother of the Gov. of the state that has tied up in the Presidential election process is running against a politician that will destroy the country before admitting defeat, and you are conerned about people giving a crap about aliens? Unless the alien is Elian, and it's about him endorsing Gore, there won't be much national news coverage. The American people have lived through loosing wars, politically and morally corrupt Presidents, and much much worse. I'll take the risk of mass suicides on the chance that they would be the same ones who couldn't figure out how to vote properly. Feel free Palm Beach, to put on your new Nikes and join the Comet chasers. If they are aliens amongst use I hope they are registered Republican, but since they don't hold jobs (hard to work if those multiple tentacles can't hold a mop, or thier language processes makes it difficult for them to say "wanna fries wid the burger pal"), they are firmly pro-Gore. Frankly Col. Wholetthedeveldawgsout I would welcome the news. it would help explain how the same American engineers that gave us the American Motors Pacer, Firestone tires, and pantyhose could come up with RADAR absorbing paint. Must of been Zorg Fenderstein, Lord of the Seventh planet, juuust to the right of Uranus, that clued us in on how to run our planet. Ask him while you are at it, O helper of the Navy (the real fighting men), what form of goverment his homeworld practicies. maybe they could send advisors and more lawyers since we apparently don't have enough to have a proper election process in place BEFORE a crucial Presidential contest. Yes, you are right my "from the Halls of Montezuma" friend, we are all too stupid, and would run in ever tightening circles yelling "WAAKA WAAKA" if it ever came out that we were not alone in the universe. Cities would crumble (except Detroit in which nobody would observe the difference), madness would reign, and CNBC would still be the best newschannel to watch. O you frighten me with all your inside information. Although it's not really either information or inside, but I'll give you points for trying. Enjoy your Turkey MRE leatherneck, and rest assured that the Americans you are protecting are not nearly as fragile as you think. Remember we dropped the first atomic bomb to end a horrible war, and then dropped a second one because, hey, we had it.

In Reply to: Are there really ** OTHER LIFEFORMS ** on Earth? posted by Spooky_Devildawg on November 21, 2000 at 23:25:50 EST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]