Re: Another unauthorized tour... sort of

Message posted by Robert on November 27, 2010 at 21:41:16 PST:

I obey most signs. It is very difficult to fight the temptation to venture down a road that says "restricted" when there is no real fence or gate. That has always bugged me about GLR. They need to put up a fence or gate to keep people from innocently passing the warning signs. Venturing down most of these roads with the wife, kids, luggage and dog in the far back, only results in a "sir, please turn around" from the friendly guard! No harm no foul! I have never once been hassled from any guard near Edwards, the Nellis Range, or the Nevada Test Site. The security has always been top notch and extremely professional. I have always listened to them and done exactly what they have said. On more than one occasion, they have actually stopped a chatted for a minute or two. I am not a pest nor do I provoke anybody, I just like to take photos of signs I am not supposed to. "Hey Janet" I have seen you down at GLR and you are a lot more aggressive then me. LOL

In Reply to: Re: Another unauthorized tour... sort of posted by wheresjanet on November 27, 2010 at 21:21:25 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]