Re: Joerg...Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura

Message posted by Joerg (Webmaster) on November 27, 2010 at 8:47:06 PST:

No, of course Chuck is not on the run. He moved out of town, but still visits his friends in Rachel on occasion.

I have assisted with similar shows in the past, and will probably continue to do so, if I feel that it is worth taking a day or two off from my day job. I have turned down quite a few shows that just didn't sound right, but unfortunately you really only get to know what sort of show it is when you meet the production team. This one I knew what to expect. As I said in a previous post, I agreed to help because it combined my two hobbies, riding my Harley and Area 51. I was hoping for more riding scenes, but hey, at least they used some of the footage.

As we have agreed upon in earlier discussions, these shows are made to entertain the masses, not to reveal any secrets or to give an accurate account of the exciting history of Area 51. If there is ever a show made with that goal in mind, I would gladly help. But unfortunately I believe it would not sell to the networks. Lets face it, most people don't share our fascination with the REAL Area 51. And frankly, I like it that way. More for us to explore... :-)

In Reply to: Joerg...Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura posted by Vince on November 26, 2010 at 21:15:40 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]