Question for Peter Merlin

Message posted by Hankmann on October 27, 2010 at 7:54:32 PST:

In the wee hours of the night I caught an Area 51 documentary titled "Alien Cover-Up" which featured yourself and Glenn. It was copyrighted 2009.

Wish it was on at a normal time, so I could've retained more of the documentary.

During the last 15 minutes of the show, you and the research team climbed Tikaboo, were buzzed by and F-16 and a black helicopter.

When arriving at the peak, your team had a 64x HD video camera/lens that the producers decided to show all of 2 minutes worth of footage on. While the scene was looking through the 64x lens, Glenn was speaking about a new hanger that had been built, the very next comment was from the narrator "There was no activity seen at the base, no signs of a human presence at all."
Then, while still looking at the 64x footage, 3 small reflections in the right hand corner of the shot appear. They seem to be a vehicle turning around or driving on the base.

Then we were able to see another shot of the new hanger, and there also appeared to be vehicle movement in this shot, lower center.

Was wondering if your team had noticed this and the producer just wanted to "spice" things up a bit?

How much footage was shot using the 64x lens?

Lastly, why didn't anyone from the team get to the peak to track the F-16 and helicopter before . ."the helicopter vanished as quickly as it appeared." as the narrator states?

Hope these questions don't offend, never had the chance to ask someone involved in a documentary directly about questions I had on the topic covered before.

Thanks

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]