Re: Possessing a Firearm

Message posted by Steele on October 14, 2010 at 6:27:14 PST:

Open Carry is legal in Nevada. You can not Conceal Carry without a permit here (or a state that NV recognizes their CCW permit).

As for OCing in the desert, lots of people do that here for various reasons. And I know of no one that has had any harassment from the Cammo Dudes for OCing around the area. Just don't go around the area with attitude, and flash your gun around. Keep it in the holster on your hip/leg.

And they will watch you, with or without a weapon. They know when someone is coming (from the dust kicked up on the road and alleged sensors along the road). I've also been told they can hear anything says as you approach the area in a vehicle. Was told a story by two of the residents of Rachel that a couple was heading out to the gate, the man said he was going to go past the signs, the woman was pleading him to not do it. He passed the signs, they were stopped, the man was arrested and the woman was let go. So, I tend to believe that story.

In Reply to: Possessing a Firearm posted by Anonymous on October 06, 2010 at 10:02:52 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]