Tuesday night Continental 269 flight

Message posted by Paul on September 22, 2010 at 1:49:10 PST:

I just finished watching COA 269 slice through the north part of the inactive Reveille North on flightaware. With no NTTR airspace scheduled, i though it would be good to see what 269 did tonight.
According to flightaware the routing included "LIN JSICA ILC", this would take it north of reveille north. I listend to it depart on live atc and picked it up on my scanner as soon as it went to oakland center. Flat of the bat, it got cleared direct to Wilson Creek (ILC) cutting out JSICA. The same section of routing on flightaware then changed to "SAC153032 ILC". Sometimes 269 goes south of the NTTR over vegas. My guess is when it is going north it has the flight plan that will take it north of reveille and then if possible get the shortcut to direct wilson creek if Reveille North is not active. 12:31am is when it first checked in to Oakland center and got pushed to Salt Lake center at 12:52am. At no time did it or any other flight have any issues with military airspace.

In Reply to: Re: Possible scheduled late night NTTR airspace ativation confirmation posted by Joerg (Webmaster) on September 21, 2010 at 19:34:00 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]