Re: By any other name

Message posted by wheresjanet on August 26, 2010 at 21:57:49 PST:

There are a lot of Joint operations at Groom. From friends and family that has confirmed that for me. As some people may know the DOE handed over groom to the USAF around 1989 early 90's. Thats why it is so hard to get an answer out of the DoD. They like that tho. They like that the public doesn't know who to ask there questions to. I don't know but have you ever wondered why there are always different cars at the janet terminal all the time from all of the US? Well thats because people from all military divisions go and work there. At one point there was a whole fleet of cars from virginia parked at the janet terminal etc. Possibly from Mclean, va ;) Thats just fine with me. People don't realize that Groom and facilities like groom keep us and our country safe and on top of the world.

Im not trying to sound like a know it all because i don't know it all. But people think the CIA/NSA are the only two with control within the military/intelligence. People don't realize that there are no name agencies contracted out with the CIA/NSA. Maybe a group of five to go out to some field and scan the sky with radar. Who knows. Just trying to make a point.

Thank you for your time.

In Reply to: Re: By any other name posted by Joerg (Webmaster) on August 26, 2010 at 21:45:29 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]