Possible Info in Wikileaks Disclosure

Message posted by themadgenius on August 22, 2010 at 14:00:12 PST:

Hello, I am new to the forum, though have been watching and reading for sometime.

I'm really surprised that no one hear has brought up the Wikileaks War Afghan Dairy files and any possible information or evidence trails that could be in there regarding Black Projects. I have been going thru the Wikileaks: Afghan War Diary files and I have made some small discoveries. The first being and obvious being that the Taliban and AQ have SAM's. Now what is interesting is that when these are fired the pilots turn towards the missles, get low to the ground, for something called terrain masking, and deploy flares. I didnt know this! Secondly, regarding our UAV program over there. The US military is using a TUAV, though, its name is not disclosed in the reports. Also, UAV's have crashed and the Afhgan people have taken the Hardware. This is interesting since that hardware could end up in the hands of people we dont want it to. They also mention some components of the UAV aircraft, like empennage element??!! What is that?? I'm still going through the files since there are thousands. I think a key find we be either in the IED section or Air Assault section, regarding the use of Lasers on UAV's to destroy IED's on the ground. I havent found it yet, though, maybe somewhere in there, there is the name of the Laser system. Which is really maybe even all your going to get. Lastly, I'm trying to find an evidence trail for fuel deliveries in the Afghan War through these files. Dont Find the Plane, Find the Fuel it could be Using!!! If supplies list is somewhere in there, it could get real interesting, if exotic fuels start to pop-up on that list. I'm not stating that the US would land Black Aircraft in Afghan., just that any UAV system we dont know about yet, could be using a new propulsion system and the trail to find this would be with the fuel.

Link at the bottom to the Files Database.

Attached link: Afghan War Diaries

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]