reeb88

Message posted by James Petty on August 20, 2010 at 22:23:20 PST:

Lets see reeb88 first I have drawings made by eyewitness to the sighting of the SR-3-Mothership-XOV-Spaceplane XOV stands for experimental orbital plane-now I recieved a plaque from Aviation Week & Space Technology for the graphics of the March 6, 2006 reagarding the Mothership and Spaceplane issue of the above publication-on April 5, 2006 now I have signed documents of eyewitness for the SR-3 seen up in Idaho Falls,Idaho-in fact I have more than one signed document. Bill Scott who did the article I worked with him on it-lets see a document does show that there was funding for Blackstar-its actual name is "GRAMPA' See Peter Merlin has no way of discounting all the sightings and so on. What it come down to is this-Peter Merlin is unwilling to admit that Blackstar did exist. My one source said well Peter Merlin is calling me and my family memeber who so the Mothership (SR-3) a liar? and he does not even know who we are! I have something poor Peter Merlin does not have-the drawings made by the various people who have seen either the Mothership or the Spaceplane or both-so don't tell me that Blackstar does not exist it does-but my understanding its been mothballed-There is 2 versions of the Spaceplane-a single seater and a two seat version known as a trainer-there was technology demostrator. So what does Peter Merelin Have? nothing close to wwhat I have and others. Personally I know what I have so I still will not back up Peter Merlin -he and others are afraid to admith that Black could of easily of existed. Scott Crossfield told Bill Scott-that the United States of America could of had a two-to-orbit systems back in the 1960s-except the moon shot with expendable rockets was more the way. The problem here is not me its the fact that everybody worships Peter Merlin so blindly-and mark my word its only a matter of time that Blackstar eventually comes out of the Black. Again I stand by my story.If you people were not so blind and read the article in the publication meaning Aviation Week & Space Technology it is easily shown how this story would put all together-OH! could it be that poor Peter Merlin hasn't recieved an award for trying to disprove Blackstar-sorry he will not be able to.

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]