Re: Discussion Forum Archive

Message posted by Peter Merlin on July 24, 2010 at 16:04:40 PST:

I have been researching the history of Area 51 since 1983. Back then, there were no UFO/alien stories associated with Groom Lake. At least I never heard any until about 1990 when the "Saucer Base Expeditions" started taking tourists to the Black Mailbox.

I have collected thousands of pages of documents and hundreds of photos, and interviewed a great many people who have worked at the base, including pilots, engineers, air traffic controllers, security personnel, base commanders, and others who have worked at the base since at various times since it was constructed in 1955. None of these sources support any extraterrestrial hypothesis. Even much of the secrecy surrounding Area 51 turned out to be a myth.

Based on the best available information, "Aurora" and "S-4" appear to be a fantasy. There are, however, a great many interesting (and entirely Earthly) projects yet to be unveiled to the public. That is the primary focus of this web site.

In Reply to: Re: Discussion Forum Archive posted by Pete on July 23, 2010 at 16:41:11 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]