Re: Discussion Forum Archive could be a BOOK!

Message posted by RickB on July 23, 2010 at 19:38:06 PST:

Pete, there were a couple of us who were interested in what this "It" sighting was that you had from a Rachel/Groom Lake experience which you posted previously (maybe three or four weeks ago??). But I don't believe the interest remains any longer since I am now DEAD from the suspense! Too much UFO for me...

As I continue to read through the archive posts, my point with this post is about the magnitude of information in the Discussion Forum Archive. There is more saved information, opinion and commentary here about our favorite topic(s) than anywhere else. I also believe (seriously) that there is a book to be written and published simply based on these discussion posts (Joerg, Hank, are you listening?!).

"THE DREAMLAND RESORT AREA 51 DISCUSSION FORUM: Ten Years of Opinion, Facts and Speculation"!

It's all here amongst these posts: the collective comments, opinion and stories ......the history, the facts, the veterans, the experiences, the searches, the rumours, the aircraft, the photos, the videos, the maps, the roads, the mountains, the trips, the sightings, the people, the girlfriends, the desert, the towns, the mystery, the profound, the serious, the humorous, the dumb, the smart, the stupid, the intellectual... and the bullshit. Posts that are true, very real and fun; posts that are mysterious and fascinating, and of course the "other" posts that are simply nonsense, silly and/or absurd. It's all here....to be organized into a book with many chapters and maybe even a Volume 2! I think a Volume 3 could also be written on the background, character and resume of many of the Dreamland Resort discussion forum participants. I'll be first in line to buy the book at the Las Vegas Barnes and Noble (as I make my way out once again..... to the Nellis Ranges).

In Reply to: Re: Discussion Forum Archive posted by Pete on July 23, 2010 at 16:41:11 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]