Area 51 PRANK gone wrong!

Message posted by Chadwick on July 16, 2010 at 18:18:43 PST:

Well it's been awhile since i've posted here, hope everyone is doing fine.. Finally made it down to Area 51 Groomlake road twice, first time me and a few friends went in the evening and went basically far as we could go, pulled over and had a tail gate party with the cammo dudes watching us from a hill side (fun job lol), everything went good other then almost having a dead battery in the jeep and making out what appear to be the cammo dudes laughing at us (i think they were upset we was having fun while they sat there and watched us) We didnt see any lights or anything though, just two shooting stars.

So I went back to Vegas and rented a huge alien custom (with the big eyes etc) and me a friend went half way down groom lake road and i put the big custom on and we waited for the bus to come (3 hours later), when we saw it he ran and hid behind the bushes with the video cam while I jumped up and down and ran in a circle on the road side, the bus was going at least 70 mph it seems but when it saw me it slowed down and passed me going like 20 mph as if they were like "WTFFF is this guy doing?" come to find out my friend swore up and down he hit record so we didnt get it on video (i was soo pissed i knew i woulda got alot of hits on youtube from it) went back to Vegas and I ended up winning almost $3,000 at a card table and then when I got home two days later I got a letter from the IRS saying I owe them $2,500 in back taxes.... Don't think im going back to Groomlake road anytime soon!

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]