Photo Anomaly?

Message posted by Charles on July 01, 2010 at 21:12:11 PST:

Hi everyone,

I'm a bit puzzled so I thought I'd ask my question here. I was just at Area 51 a few days ago. I went to the mailbox around 10:30 at night. I was the only one there and stayed for about an hour, car off, lights off. It was amazing, the silence, the emptiness, everything. Anyway, at one point, a round light appeared in the sky behind us, we saw it move in and then it just stopped. It stayed in the sky, at about 45 degrees is my guess, without moving at all, for about 20 minutes. My GF took a picture. We were talking and stuff and when we looked again, it was gone. There was absolutely no sound. Anyway, we got home and looked at the pic and that particular image is completely black. If I zoom in on it, I can see pixels, so it is not hard black, but you can't see anything at all. The pictures we took immediately before and after all turned out perfectly. What are your thoughts? Could this have ben some sort of a drone silent aircraft of some sort spying back at us and blocking picture taking?

I hope this is not a dumb question - I'm just wondering if this is something the military has the technology to do.

I will post a trip report a little later because our trek into the area (well, up the the border that is) was AMAZING in so many ways!

Thanks all,
C

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]