Re: Film Ref to Area 51 question

Message posted by Pete on June 01, 2010 at 15:12:28 PST:

Hi,

I assume that you have not just made your reply based upon seeing the film one time only.. I say this as
what ever was said may not have easily been picked up, especially if one wasnt expecting Area 51 to be mentioned.

I got the impression that whoever said it had indicated something may have been held in Area 51...
This may had been something for eg, something from biblical times ( ie eg something like The Convenant or Noahs Arch) I am not saying these were the actual
statement/items, Just an example of what I thought they were referring to...

Maybe my imagination got the better of me, But this is what I was thinking they referred to.

Talking about Films, I also watched Part of the Film,
"Stealth" ...I am not really sure if The Aircraft that they showed in the film were computer images or for real...

IF they were for real, The designs shapes of those aircraft were truely incredible !... and to me they were almost Partial UFO Saucer related designs.
And I could imagine if ET does exist at Area 51 or whereever, that those Aircraft designs have arisen from ET technology...

In Reply to: Re: Film Ref to Area 51 question posted by psiuh88 on June 01, 2010 at 5:59:23 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]