Re: Visiting tikaboo mid April

Message posted by Pete on April 20, 2010 at 9:12:28 PST:

Hi Joerg,

Can I ask what usually happens with the Flares , HOW Long do they generally last...and what are the red flag night excercises ?

I was parked on ET highway and I could see the Glow of Light where Grom lake airbase was... and I witnessed what looked very much like a Chinese lantern ..it was an very bright Orange light and it slowly raised above the mountain...

It stayed in mid air just above the mountain for I would say at least 20 minutes... another object also appeared next to it but that disappeared after about 2 minutes..... eventually the 1st one went back below the mountain..... then about 20 mins later it reappeared...... this time for about 5 mins... It diappeaed again and came back about 15 mins later...

For me it was a great experience, certainly at the time...but from what you have said I suspect this is often witnessed if it was some sort of flair or excerise.....

but at the same time I dont think flairs last 20 minutes.. There was no noise of any kind...
so I dont think it was helicoptors..

I did think that maybe it could have been some sort of hover type craft....

What you wont believe is I wasnt able to take a photo of it.... I had my camera, but the baterys were low and I just could not get it to take a picture .. it is my brothers camera and I dont know how to fully use it.... I tried flash settings etc and it just would not take..and I had a good zoom lens on it...

I have however caught a small clip on video... but it has no zoom....its only a cheap one.. I dont know what it will be like when its developed..

Can I ask also, what is the Alien Museum and Alien research centre near ASH springs.... they were both closed when i passed.. The research centre is in what looks like a trailer from a lorry..

In Reply to: Re: Visiting tikaboo mid April posted by Pete on April 20, 2010 at 0:54:47 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]