Re: Visiting tikaboo mid April ( Virus attack)

Message posted by Pete on April 09, 2010 at 19:16:13 PST:

Hi Dan,

Thanks for your reply..

I already do have 3 Antivirus programmes and they did not detect anything...

ones Avira (Free) which I was highly recommended after the last time I had a very bad virus infection about 1 year ago and I have not had any problems since. it seemed very good..unless for some reason its inactive at the moment, maybe I need to uninstall it and re upload the latest version.

I just updated another and did a scan.. that didnt detect anything either..

thats what concerns me and I cannot understand..

I have had some websites that I visited that do claim to detect viruses and try to get you to click on their links to download their AV software...
sometimes they offer to scan Free, but you have to pay to use the software to actually remove the problem.

This time though it did seem like a genuine warning from Microsoft Internet Explorers Antivirus and Windows security Alert.. unless its a fake warning that looks like the real thing..

That does make me uncertain...

At one point my computer did seem to be running slow after the issue.. but At the moment my comuter seems to be running ok..

I know when you log onto this site I always get another page open advertising weight loss..
I think that I did catch a virus once before some months ago from another page that kept popping up when I logged onto dreamlandresort..but that page did change and I had been ok since today.

In Reply to: Re: Visiting tikaboo mid April ( Virus attack) posted by Dan on April 09, 2010 at 18:21:13 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]