Rachel Nevada

Message posted by Carl on November 07, 2001 at 20:32:21 PST:

Yes it is true the Area 51 Research Center closed, but only for the winter. By springtime Rachel will have a new look with a few less faces around. It's true the Inn has been there for a while now but we will see if it survives the next few months, I'm not a gambling man but I bet it will close permanently, I can't say who but the eyes are watching and it is too late to stop what is going to happen. The agencies involved number above 3 and they all have 3 initials. Tik will be closed in 2002 sometime, it seems that netcast brought some eyes that weren't wanted by the DLR team. Of course Sept. 11 has something to do with Tik, it seems not only American citizens are climbing Tik and it was brought to one of the agencies attention . Climb Tik now if you want for it will go the way of Freedom Ridge and White Sides. I used to live in Rachel before the was the Inn and it was the Rachel Bar and Grill, it seems all that is old will be new again. Rachel itself will survive the events about to happen but I am still haunted by what Spooky said and it may not as he pointed out.
You know how that rabbit feels, going under your speeding wheels. Bright images flashing by like winshields towards a fly. Frozen in that fatal climb, but the wheels of time, just pass you by, N.P.

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]