Re: Writing a paper on Area 51. Needing advise

Message posted by vince white on March 05, 2010 at 11:50:16 PST:

this is what Gary Schultz said:
On my most prolific trip ever to Area-51 on December 6, 1990, I was camped out with a group of around 30 when (at 6:24am--broad daylight) someone yelled "Look at that!" Everyone gathered and viewed this huge, glowing saucer, which was pulsating a brilliant orange-red and flying slowly over the Jumbled Hills - AND IT WAS BEING FOLLOWED BY A MILITARY HELICOPTER about a quarter mile behind. One of the group captured the entire incident on videotape while others took quality stills (and I have copies). After about a minute the strange object disappeared behind the hills and into the Nellis Air Force Range. After the saucer disappeared, we watched as the helicopter finally landed at a facility atop Bald Mountain which we had never noticed before. i am attempting to contact gary schultz --either this is real or not.
i DO NOT think these 30 folk were hallucinating if not
there is a very very very big story and reputations will be going down in flames in NV , DC..and all
over online. vince

y

In Reply to: Re: Writing a paper on Area 51. Needing advise posted by RickB on March 04, 2010 at 11:05:26 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]