Re: Groom info blackout

Message posted by JR on February 09, 2010 at 22:05:59 PST:

Agree with Hank.

Piece of trivia....

Name the airplane that was shown in a 10 second clip on an early 90's Unsolved Mysteries UFO piece. I would be willing to wager that only 1 out of 1000 people know what I'm talking about.

The whole 65 degree delta planform rocket plane/scramjet/blah blah blah is a continuation of something that has been hidden from the public for 35-40 years. You dont have to strap it to a rocket or B52 anymore and it has much longer range now but the fact remains that we still know nothing; I'm hard-pressed to believe that some middle easterner is going to get his intel of an impending strike from a guy in the southwestern united states who posts on a website "Hey Vern, I done saw me a meteor headed up outta NE-VADA!" For that matter, I would tend to think that if they do use a high speed strike, the equipment will be launched out of the british isles or AUS and perhaps recovered in NV at which point, any domestic US sightings will occur far after the completion of the task.

In Reply to: Re: Groom info blackout posted by Hank on February 09, 2010 at 16:08:56 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]