Re: For Joerg and Peter Merlin

Message posted by Robert on January 25, 2010 at 12:44:02 PST:

The problem with the two examples you gave is that very few people believe those two conspiracies. I would venture to guess that the majority of the population believes that Area 51 at one time or another was involved in ET technology to some degree. That isn't to say that most people believe Bob Lazar or believe aliens work side by side with humans, but many people believe that it is at least plausible that if our government had some type of ET technology that it could have been at Area 51. I would have to say at least 70% believe the base is connected to the ET mythology to some degree. With that being said, my opinion is that there is definitely enough info and interest to do a straight up documentary on just the historical facts. In my opinion there would be enough of an audience, but I don't think that is where the TV execs are coming from. They want the most numbers for their bucks.

In Reply to: Re: For Joerg and Peter Merlin posted by Peter Merlin on January 25, 2010 at 11:51:59 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]