I saw something...

Message posted by Harry Keeton on January 03, 2010 at 14:12:30 PST:

I am a truck driver. I saw something that i cannot explain. I was going east on I-70 just over the Indiana State heade for Indie. Out of the Northeast Sky at around 2 or three in the morning I saw an object, maybe objects coming toward my truck at a normal rate i guess. I though it was maybe a plane or someting at first because it looked far away at first, but..I kept noticing that it would get closer and closer about every thirty seconds. It almost looked like a star at first. this is the first time I have told anyone. It sounds crazy.
anyway, About two minutes into this, I knew the object (objects) were still coming closer. There was a little traffic on both sides of the interstate, but it seemed like no one noticed. My cb was off, so i do not know if anyone was talking about it. Anyway, The object (objects) kept closing in and finally I passed right underneath it. I mean to say that it was, I guess you could say hovering above the intestae maybe 100 feet or so. It was dark, but I cold make out a box shape with three lights. one on each point of the box, except the right upper corner may have been out. I distinctly remember seeing this thing approach and hover over me as I passed under it. It was not a plone or helicopter. If anyone knows of this stuff ploease get ahold of me. pepestrange@gmail.com

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]