Re: hudson valley question

Message posted by perplexium on December 11, 2009 at 14:06:50 PST:

The people around here tend to fixate on the McDonald's and not the hamburgers that come out of it. The HAMBURGERS are the interesting part. Not the storefront.

There are SO many exotic platforms that have been seen by people and nobody to my knowledge has ever tried to put all of the pieces together. I think we have an entire UFO subculture that has sprouted up to colossal proportions solely because of all the exotic DoD platform sightings across the country and around the world. Somebody someday will be able to not just write a book but a LOT of books about the stuff still not declassified.
This information will be so earth shattering that it will culturally change huge swaths of society when they discover there was no santa clause (UFO/aliens).

All it takes is one good piece of film or HD video. But nobody seems to get anything. I hope at least some group of guys out there get a row of medals for good operational security. They've done an amazing job.

In Reply to: Re: hudson valley question posted by OldThudMan~!!~ on December 11, 2009 at 12:57:32 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]