Re: Question?

Message posted by JoenTX on October 31, 2009 at 21:03:26 PST:

My very rudimentary understanding of the theories behind anti-gravtiy propulsion make it a very real, if only now a theoritical, possibility.

Very similar to the theory behind anti-matter that all things in the universe have an equal and opposite member and since we can clearly see and prove matter exists then there must be an "anti" matter present somewhere in the universe. The theory then carries out to the point that since gravity exists, and we can measure it, that there must be an equal and opposite to gravity possible in the universe.

The theories, I believe, are sound. The emperical data to make them real does not exist in any material, repeatable form. Possible? Yeah, some day but not in our lifetime.

Of all the exotic propulsion systems discussed today I tend to think that electro-magnetism is the most possible. We understand the properties of magnetics and how to manipulate magnetism on a basic level. We have not done it on the scale of moving large objects or aircraft but we do understand how megnetics work on a metallic object and why.

In Reply to: Question? posted by TheSkunkWorks on October 31, 2009 at 11:44:58 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]