Re: OT: Darpa Aims for Drone Endurance Record

Message posted by CFL2009 on October 29, 2009 at 20:49:35 PST:

Well, after about 30 minutes on Google I think I've determined that DARPA took down the document I viewed months ago. It looks like it was the 2009 RFP list (probably not 2010), and it nicely listed all the RFP's in a single PDF along with a good description. The link below includes a reference to this document, but clicking on it results in nothing.

fbo.gov appears to have current RFP's and DARPA's website looks to have archives of the old ones. I wished now I would have saved that document; the project descriptions sounded very "science fiction" but makes a lot of sense considering current world events. They seemed concerned with two basic functions for intelligence systems: 1) Sensor technology and 2) Physically getting the sensors to the operational location. Much of the list could be divided into these two categories.

Attached link: http://telemedicinenews.blogspot.com/2009/06/darpa-releases-plan.html

In Reply to: Re: OT: Darpa Aims for Drone Endurance Record posted by perplexium on October 29, 2009 at 10:37:24 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]