Re: A new record...Mysteryquest show

Message posted by CFL2009 on October 15, 2009 at 5:27:15 PST:

While some parts were "folklore", there were a few moments that made watching the rest of the hour a bit more entertaining. How about the airshow by the security chopper and jet?..OK, that was pretty cool. And where did they get the sherpas to haul all that gear up to Tikaboo, seems fitting that they didn't get anything worthwhile with it all. What did they expect for a daytime mission? Everyone knows the vampires only come out at night around there.

I didn't come away with a feeling of anger after watching this show. Instead I'm left feeling secure that the Area is there for a reason and the "folklore" helps to protect the secrets. Would it be better if they exposed every active program on the base and showed every object inside all the hangers? You don't show your cards if you want to keep winning the game.

What kind of show DO you want to see about the Area? Personally, I'd like to see a show that just focuses on putting the pieces together about the black programs that likely exist. Find the patterns in reputable sightings and do some technical investigation..this would probably produce a list of a half-dozen programs with most not even operational out of Groom. And hopefully a decent show would refrain from using "Aurora" to describe all classified unknown aircraft (in a dramatic voice-over, like on Mysteryquest).

In Reply to: A new record... posted by Matthew Ruch on October 14, 2009 at 19:15:25 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]