Re: A new record...

Message posted by Matthew Ruch on October 14, 2009 at 21:45:10 PST:

Robert,

Well not as long as some people on this list I assume, I go back quite a ways with art bell, early/mid 90s I started to listen to him, was part of the blue room chat even got banned from the message boards by keith rowland for advertising an art bell eamil list prior to his first retirement. I gave up on him after the 2nd and have never gone back.

Those of us working graves at Whiteman always got a good chuckle when he would get calls about the silent triangles when we were conducting ops...I would say it happened about 25% of the nights we were flying...

I have never believed anything about aliens and the like, but his interviews with people like Harlot and some of the others were always entertaining...

I guess sorry was the wrong word, it is just so many of them are so gullible, so unable to think for themselves that they just eat it up...

Glenn said it best himself tonight "Glenn Campbell would never question the journalistic integrity of tonight's MysteryQuest show, but he actually likes his own photo album better. The REAL expedition was way more meaningful than anything on TV."

In Reply to: Re: A new record... posted by Robert on October 14, 2009 at 21:13:33 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]