Re: Sort of sums up Cammo Dudes!

Message posted by wheresjanet on October 11, 2009 at 11:17:59 PST:

There must of been a Guard at the back gate at all times. Not just because people go there and take pictures. But because there are a decent amount of truck deliveries there a day. Plus at military bases there always is atleast 1 person at the Guard checkpoint. Every time i walk to the side of the back gate i see the silver pickup truck unmarked no lights on top. All there is, is a antenna and a bad a** brush bar on front. Basically your standard cammo dude vehicle. Last time i was there i went down a road that is off the road to the back gate. And on my way down the road i looked to the right of me and saw a cammo truck racing right by the side of me. And when i stopped at the signs he drove up the hill and watched me. im pretty sure he came from the back gate. But the reason i say there must be someone always at the back gate is because while the truck from the back gate was watching me (and the cammo was a 1 mile away from me) and we both were 5 miles away from the back gate. I look through my zoom lens and see this white truck driving towards the back gate and the gate opened for him and he drove through. And i highly doubt that the vehicles from the base have remotes to open the gates in there car.

And please note- I AM NOT doubting what you saw what so ever.

In Reply to: Re: Sort of sums up Cammo Dudes! posted by Joerg (Webmaster) on October 11, 2009 at 10:43:15 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]