Re: Perplexium's A51 heavy security theory thread....

Message posted by Joerg (Webmaster) on October 09, 2009 at 21:20:33 PST:

Well, since you asked, here are my two cents. I know very little about security at Pine Gap, so I cannot comment on that.

Area 51 security has actually been relaxed significantly over the last 20+ years. Curious visitors approaching Groom Lake used to be intercepted by security on public land, and turned around long before they even got close to the perimeter (which was much closer to the base back then). In the early 1990's, TV crews had their equipment confiscated, and private individuals on Freedom Ridge had to conceal their cameras. Later, security would leave visitors pretty much alone, as long as they did not cross the line. Recently, the infamous "Use of deadly force authorized" sign has disappeared. Does that mean that Area 51 is less active, or that the Black Projects there today are less sensitive? Absolutely not! I think what we are seeing is that security has finally established a comfortable perimeter, with Freedom Ridge and White Sides off limits since 1995.

There are many other facilities around the U.S. and around the world that are equally sensitive. But they are not in the public spotlight. If they were, like Area 51 after Lazar, security there would be beefed up immediately. Even now there are bases where security will (more or less politely) ask you to leave if you hang around the perimeter for too long. Some of these facilities are completely off the radar of most casual Black Projects researchers, simply because it is virtually impossible to get anywhere near them. Mountains are not the only natural security barrier. There are far more effective ones...

So, what I am saying is that I don't believe that Area 51 is any less significant in the world of Black Projects today than it was 20 or even 50 years ago. But it has become one of many facilities, that ultimately all help keep our country safe from our enemies.

In Reply to: Re: Perplexium's A51 heavy security theory thread.... posted by perplexium on October 09, 2009 at 16:51:28 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]