Re: Roadrunners Event at the Test Site Museum

Message posted by Gregos on October 07, 2009 at 23:12:57 PST:

I just got back from the Roadrunners Event. I agree with Joerg, I think the event today was a total success and I'm glad I could attend. I got to finally meet Peter Merlin which was a nice treat. He bought several displays with some cool artifacts and memorabilia, etc. I won't go into details yet but the panel discussion was very interesting, funny and no less fascinating. If you have read Ben Rich's book "Skunkworks," it was like sitting in on all those little side stories written by the pilots firsthand. I wasn't planning on going tomorrow, but if I can break away, I just might. Tomorrow's panel, is a new group of Roadrunners, so there should be some different topics about Area 51 covered.

Between the museum's gift shop and the CIA "spook store," there are all kinds of goodies to get your hands on!

Admission is only $10 for the event or $15 for the event and museum -You can't beat that!!!

In Reply to: Roadrunners Event at the Test Site Museum posted by Joerg (Webmaster) on October 07, 2009 at 18:03:12 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]