Mig 29s to Israel

Message posted by writer on September 30, 2009 at 13:27:55 PST:

Dear community,
I am not a frequenter of this site, so pardon my naivete. I am in the publishing industry; and my employer has received a compelling manuscript that is quite mysterious--and provocative. It does not involve area 51 per se, but one of many intriguing elements is a first hand account of Mig 29 fighters, partially dissasembled, being loaded on transport aircraft at a "remote and classified air base in Nevada, to be transported to Israel for AIF training for a possible assault on Iran." This, according to the book, occurred within the last year...after research, this is a noted fact that AIF has procuured such planes. It is also apparrent that this is a refernce to Groom. I appeal to your community to contribute your opinions on the validity of this Does the USAF posses MIG 29's? have they been seen?How many? WOuld we loan them to Israel? There are several other compelling revelations about "air vehicles" at this site. While compelling, those in my position must be very carefull in matters such as these, and I wonder if those of you who are so informed could enlighten with your views. Thank you, and again, excuse me if I lack knowledge or protocol.

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]