Re: Roadrunners Interview

Message posted by T,D, Barnes on September 28, 2009 at 15:12:35 PST:

Thank you Joerg and Pete for helping us spread the word. Due to attrition because of age, we fear this will be the last major reunion of the Roadrunners. We feel it to be important to get the word out to the public so they can join us at the Atomic Testing Museum. Having been classified until 2 years ago, this may be the only chance a lot of our members will have to tell their stories. And do they have some stories to tell. It took a long time to make it happen, but now their stories are flooding in and will be posted on the Roadrunner and Area 51 Special Projects websites as part of our ongoing Oral History Project with UNLV and the Library of Congress. Just this weekend I received 91 photos of the U-2 operations at Groom Lake taken in 1956. I am forwarding these to Joerg so you will be seeing them on both his website and my Area 51 SP website. Hope to see a lot of you at the ATM on the 7th and 8th.

Attached link: Roadrunners Internationale reunion

In Reply to: Roadrunners Interview posted by Joerg (Webmaster) on September 25, 2009 at 8:58:00 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]