Re: AirNav Virtual RADAR box

Message posted by Gregos on September 15, 2009 at 10:49:27 PST:

That's what I thought. So while connected to the internet, you can pan over to Europe, but what about other Continents too? That would be nice as flightaware limits to North America.

On the brochure, it states navigational aids provided by Navigraph. I assume it's airports, VORTACs, etc. But what about Restricted Air Spaces and MOAs? For example our favorite Restricted Air Space: R-4808N? And if so, do all these Navaids go away once unplugged from the internet while just using the stand alone antenna? Or is it imbedded in the software?

Lastly (for now), when you were at Cedar Pipeline Ranch, could you see the locations of the military aircraft on the screen or just what was in the air? I could be wrong but I thought I heard with the SBS-1 system, you could only see what was in the air and not it's actual location?

Thanks...

BTW, nice photos from your trip. Was that C-130 really at Base Camp or at KENO? That's a great catch as I never saw a plane at Base Camp!!! Do you remember the date for that?

In Reply to: Re: AirNav Virtual RADAR box posted by 9th life on September 14, 2009 at 22:25:20 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]