Re: Environmental Technology will lead the way

Message posted by habu-e6 on September 13, 2009 at 21:23:54 PST:

I definitely see your point. We should do what we can in keeping repressive regimes out of the game. But in this game one big mistake can kill us all.
We know that those turkeys will do whatever it takes to get off the cave floor.

Will their screwed up environmental habits create a doomsday device or maybe just an uncontrollable meltdown?

If it was up to me I would have taken the easy way and wiped them off the map. These wimpy politicians spend too much time worrying about their own asses. Always willing to send more American boys into their bees nest.

Don't get me wrong I'm not a die hard environmentalist. I just know we will be much better off technically and have a much greater advantage by improving our environmental technology. Which in our case this is already being done.

American ingenuity will come to the challenge every time. It will force us to develop better technologies and better ways to do things. That is why we are the best. With all the negative things said about the US we still see people every day killing themselves to get here.

In Reply to: Re: Environmental Technology will lead the way posted by Scot M Tway on September 13, 2009 at 20:22:18 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]