Re: Environmental Technology will lead the way

Message posted by habu-e6 on September 13, 2009 at 15:51:27 PST:

Negative Perspectives on environmental issues are supported by the negligent.

The realities are if we don't lead the way in environmental issues as we've done in everything else, we'll screw up the environment we'll all be dead.

It's like I said "it's a positive way of pointing the way for new and better technologies."

As far as contractors go, if they don't bid, their out of the competition. Only the best competitors will succeed. You are correct in that the cost will rise.

I do not believe that higher cost for environmental compliance will result in our loss of freedom. International competitors know they must follow our lead or the cost of not doing so will be their demise.

Dynamic changes in technology have got us pretty far and I'm glad were not still using smoke signals to communicate and the horse and buggy for transportation.

We've now exceeded the X-51, and I'm excited to see what comes next.

I hope Dugway's Cosmic Ray Project will solve the mystery of our depleting ozone layer or we'll all be dust. That will be the last of our concerns.

Attached link: Ashes to ashes dust to dust!!!

In Reply to: Re: Environmental Technology will lead the way posted by Scot M Tway on September 13, 2009 at 14:00:33 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]