Re: Possibly legal?

Message posted by Dan Frederiksen on September 09, 2009 at 13:00:32 PST:

I don't think he meant flying in over the base. I think he meant get a view from altitude but still outside the perimeter.
I think it would be worth doing even if it would be impractical to have a camera onboard of such quality as to make a difference.
just to see how they would react. being beastly minds they might well decide to alter the rules dynamically to make what you are doing illegal.

but as for going for the base with some remote controlled vehicle or other penetrator should probably be done. while no doubt defacto illegal, even just to suggest it, the quality of a society is decided by what good men do in response to evil men, however upset the evil will be. secrecy is ultimately always evil but who is the current enemy that justify the secrecy of that base? how great is not the betrayal of mankind if they keep really profound things from the world outthere. perhaps for many decades.
they are not an entity onto themselves, they should be accountable to the people yet they are not. and while many will know this to be true deep down, it ultimately boils down to who has the stones to put your life on the line for what's right.. :)
it takes Ghandhi level conviction to stand up to the man. (Jesus is of course also enough but Ghandhi will do)

if it's hard to believe they could all be stupid and evil, then just look at Bush and pals.. of course they are evil. There is no justification of secrecy. there never was. they just like the power. or their master does

In Reply to: Re: Possibly legal? posted by Andre' M. Dall'au on September 05, 2009 at 15:48:53 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]