Re: Bob Lazar moive

Message posted by Andre' M. Dall'au on August 28, 2009 at 4:28:32 PST:

It is still interesting how many people still believe that the media has any interest in truth. Hollywood is by definition a for-profit organization, and besides being the most dysfunctional tribe in America, the media will do anything and present any vision that someone wants providing that they can obtain funding. No truth or accuracy is involved. Just making money. I'm sure if this movie is made it will do some good such as dumping a butt-load of money on Rachel but at the same time I'm sure it will end up showing that Lazar was a pawn and discredited by an evil governmental plot. The movie will forever muddy the waters about a guy that researchers have dismissed as a glory-seeker and unable to focus any of his claims with a shred of reviewable evidence. This site will probably spike as a result of people wondering more after viewing what will be a slick production (if it really gets done). Just remember that for every great talent like Tom Hanks there are many, many others in Hollywood that produce movies like "Gigli" so don't confuse fame with talent or intelligence with the roles they play (I'm not a genuis, I just read the words from the script).

In Reply to: Bob Lazar moive posted by Robert on August 25, 2009 at 10:31:54 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]