Re: policy of dreanland resort filtering the data

Message posted by Phil on August 14, 2009 at 6:40:40 PST:

Your last sentence says it all. This site is mainly, first and foremost, about documented physical projects. I would also say that since this is the case and that these projects are/were mostly "Black", that a lot of information in terms of projects are "historical" in nature. The test site itself is still active, therefore the types of information we can extract from the site is what's provided on this site.

I feel this site goes far and above any other site in terms of real, hard data and information on the subject matter. I feel the site's stance on steering clear of aliens and spacecraft from some advanced culture out there in the stars is a refreshing and honestly, more investigatively correct approach.

Listing anecdotal reports of lights in the sky does not follow in line with this sites stance unless is can be substantiated in some way with other hard data.

Yes, if there are anti-gravity flying spaceships coming out of A-51 and they are indeed under the "Black" project banner, We may all yet see a glimpse of those projects under this site.

This site is not entirely about speculation, it is about researchable information. Insisting that there be discussion about extraterrestrial craft on this site reminds me of weekend warrior ghost hunters chasing orbs in their digital photos and whining at the skeptics when they tell those weekend warrior ghost hunters that photos of "orbs" does not constitute evidence.

In Reply to: Re: policy of dreanland resort filtering the data posted by JoenTX on August 02, 2009 at 21:17:21 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]