Re: A Trip to Area 51

Message posted by christina on August 04, 2009 at 23:38:54 PST:

Your experience sounds very similar to my own. My sister and I ventured out to Mailbox Road on the evening of July 13, 2009. I grew up listening to the infamous stories associated with Area 51 and like you I wasn't expecting much when we stoped to observe the sky that evening. But, much like yourself, that night we witnessed the fantastic!! I'm not sure what we saw, but it wasn't anything I'd ever seen before and I truly have no explaination for it. Instead I'm just grateful for the experience. Don't let anyone take that away from you! I'm new to this website but I think the one commonality we all have is that we are all free to wonder and we all appreciate the mystery of what is, or could be, going on just beyond those hills. I'm not saying ET is conducting test flights, but after seeing a strange light move in an unfamiliar pattern I can see where people come up with extreme theories for what they witnessed. And beyond any explanation of what it is, yeah, just be grateful to have seen it. I know I am.

In Reply to: A Trip to Area 51 posted by owlbeemoth on August 03, 2009 at 17:14:07 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]